Keith Weiner sat down for an interview on the SilverDoctors.com podcast for a robust discussion on a variety of topics related to gold and monetary economics.
- What is Keith’s current assessment of the gold & silver markets?
- What is a gold bond, and is it better than a government bond?
- The government needs lower interest rates, and what does it mean to say the dollar is “irredeemable”?
- Why is Keith keeping an eye on gold “backwardation”?
- What would happen if the gold held by the US Treasury was re-priced from the current $42.22/oz to a market price per ounce or a fixed price of say, $10,000/oz?
- What does Keith think about silver and the gold-to-silver ratio?
- What’s on Keith’s radar as we move into the end of 2019?
For the full interview, see below: