Monetary Metals is Hiring an Associate Account Manager
Monetary Metals is growing, and we’re looking for our next key hire: Associate Account Manager. We’re giving an ounce of gold to whoever refers the successful candidate. If you know the perfect candidate for this role, please follow these instructions:
- Email email@example.com with “I have a Golden Candidate” in the subject line
- In the body of the email include:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- Applicant’s name, email address, and phone number
- A brief description of why this person is perfect for Monetary Metals
Associate Account Manager Description
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as an Associate Account Manager. In this role, you will assist the Relationship and Account Managers in handling client accounts for Monetary Metals. This is a virtual, full-time position with potential for growth within the company.
· Assist with the account opening process for new clients
· Assist with the purchase of metal as well as withdrawals and other transactions
· Help current clients participate in new Gold Fixed Income opportunities and handle the related paperwork
· Keep client and prospect databases updated
· Become fluent with respect to Monetary Metals’ product offerings, including new opportunities
· Communicate these opportunities, along with Monetary Metals’ value proposition, to clients
To advance to the position of Account Manager or Relationship Manager, the Associate Account Manager will need to do the following:
· Pass 3 securities licensing exams: SIE, Series 7 and Series 63
· Master the tasks mentioned above
· Demonstrate commitment to the mission, vision, and values of Monetary Metals
· Starting Base Compensation = $55,000
· Stock options (awarded upon hire with a three-year vesting period)
· Flexible paid time off policy (subject to travel and other critical support tasks)
· Health/Dental/Vision Benefits
· Eligible for monthly bonus after advancing to Account Manager position
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “Associate Account Manager” in the subject line.
For other open positions, click here.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!