Monetary Metals is growing, and we’re looking for our next key hire: Front End Software Engineer. We’re giving an ounce of gold to whoever refers the successful candidate. If you know the perfect candidate for this role, please follow these instructions:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with “I have a Golden Candidate” in the subject line
- In the body of the email include:
- Your name, email address, and phone number
- Applicant’s name, email address, and phone number
- A brief description of why this person is perfect for Monetary Metals
Front End Software Engineer Description
We are a high-growth, disruptive company combining gold and technology. Our vision is to help the world rediscover honest money. The successful candidate brings significant skills to help propel us forward on our mission.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Front End/Full Stack Developer, you should be opinionated about front-end development frameworks, third-party libraries, and best practices. Having a working knowledge of back-end technologies is helpful. You should have a knack for visual design and utility. This position is open to remote applicants. Residents of CA and CO will not be eligible for this opportunity.
- Design and build the web front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Work with teammates, product owners, and customers to drive software solutions
- Collaborate on design of applications and effective APIs
- Troubleshoot, debug, and test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Deploy security and data protection best practices
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Front End Developer or similar role developing websites for a variety of browser (desktop, mobile, etc.)
- Exposure to common back-end technologies and frameworks is a strong plus (frameworks, web servers, databases)
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Great attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Degree in Computer Science / Software Engineering or commensurate experience
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please write “Front End Software Engineer” in the subject line.