Gold Fixed Income
It is a universal human need to live on interest, rather than having to spend one’s capital. Fixed income investments meet this need, with steady payments.
Fixed income refers to any type of investment under which the borrower or issuer is obliged to make payments of a fixed amount on a fixed schedule. The conventional investment world of paper assets has its version of fixed income, but it suffers from two problems:
- the interest rate has been falling for decades and is now all but gone in the US, and negative in many parts of the world;
- they are denominated in a currency which is supposed to lose two percent every year (per Federal Reserve policy).
For savers, fund managers, and retirees, Monetary Metals® offers a solution to these problems with a new approach: a gold fixed income investment that offers:
- denomination in gold, not depreciating paper dollars;
- a way to diversify your gold investments;
- a way to support productive businesses who use gold (and support the gold market).
Warren Buffet has famously dismissed gold. For example, in his 2011 letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, he said gold has “…two significant shortcomings, being neither of much use nor procreative.”
Monetary Metals® is on a mission to change that with its gold fixed income investments. To offer a Yield on Gold, Paid in Gold®.
Right now, we are bringing the True Gold Lease to the Gold Yield Marketplace™.
We are also working on developing Gold Bonds, Gold Real Bills, and other products. Talk to one of our Relationship Managers at +1 (646) 653-9729 to learn more or fill in our inquiry form on the right.