Gold Fixed Income Investments
Earn Interest on Gold, Paid in Gold
It is a universal human need to live on interest, rather than having to spend one’s capital. Fixed income investments meet this need, with steady payments.
Fixed income refers to any type of investment under which the borrower or issuer is obliged to make payments of a fixed amount on a fixed schedule. The conventional investment world of paper assets has its version of fixed income, but it suffers from two problems:
- the interest rate has been falling for decades and is now all but gone in the US, and negative in many parts of the world;
- they are denominated in a currency which is supposed to lose two percent every year (per Federal Reserve policy).
For savers, fund managers, and retirees, Monetary Metals® offers a solution to these problems with a new approach. Gold Fixed Income investments that offer:
- denomination in gold, not depreciating paper currencies;
- interest income in gold, paid in gold;
- a way to diversify your gold investments;
- a way to support productive businesses who use gold (and support the gold market).
On a Mission to Deliver a Yield on Gold
Warren Buffett has famously dismissed gold. For example, in his 2011 letter to Berkshire Hathaway shareholders, he said gold has “…two significant shortcomings, being neither of much use nor procreative.”
Monetary Metals® is on a mission to change that with its gold fixed income investments. To offer a Yield on Gold, Paid in Gold®.
We’ve closed over 40 True Gold Leases in our Gold Yield Marketplace™.
We also brought the first Gold Bond to the US in over 87 years to maturity and continue to ramp up our Gold Bond program.
If you are an accredited investor and interested in our Gold Bonds we’re always actively working on bringing more gold bonds to market. For more information, complete the inquiry form on the right, or schedule a call with one of our Relationship Managers.